Here are some of the most basic and common MBA interview questions:
- Walk me through your resume
- What are your post-MBA career goals?
- Why MBA/why our school?
- What are your main strengths & weaknesses?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- Tell me about a time you acted as a leader.
- Tell me about a time you failed.
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- How would you contribute to our school?
- Any questions for me?
If you can’t answer these solidly within 1 minute, you’ve got some prep to do! Reach out to learn more about our interview prep options.
Now, read up and get smart:
- Master in Finance Crash Course
- MBA Essay Analysis Book
- 50 Essays That Worked (Latest Edition)
- Resume Guide
- LOR Guide
- European Crash Course
That’ll get you started. Still have questions? Reach out, and let’s gab.
Our only requirement is that you don’t prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.